Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Europe Here I Come

Today, I'm leaving on a trip abroad.

I plan to eat my way across Europe. Much of my spending money is earmarked for weird, foreign candy.

I'm going to try out the scheduled posts thing. If it works, there are a few stories in the queue that will pop up like magic, without my intervention. If it doesn't work, then this blog will go silent for about 2 weeks, but don't worry, I'll be back!

With my luck, there will be at least a few wackos in my tour group.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

12:18 PM  
Blogger SonjaB said...

I'm so jealous!! Have fun and post pictures when you get back.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Have fun!!! Hope the scheduled posts work :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home