Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hypnosis Makes Your Boobs Grow!

Holy Chestnut! I've seen plenty of scammer psychics and "health experts," but this takes the cake. I saw a woman on TV who claimed she could make your breasts larger . . . through the power of hypnosis.

Yes, hypnosis.

Not only that, but she claimed that "you can change their shape or make them firmer."

There was a short clip of her with a client, who was lying down with her eyes closed, breathing in and out, mentally willing her body to grow what nature couldn't give her.

I don't know which is more disturbing, the fact that the "hypnotist" is making such claims, or that someone is paying her to perform her voodoo.

You know, somewhere out there, is a moron saying, "Gee, plastic surgery seems risky. I bet it's safer to hand my money over to a con artist."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home