Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Cheapest Package

Random high school memory:

For prom my school hired a professional studio to take photos, for a fee. Different photo packages were available, with the cost dependent on the number and size of photos.

When my friend "Jenny" and her date reached the front of the line, her date said to the photographer, without any hesitation,"The cheapest package, please!"

Yes, that's what he said. Loudly enough for people much further back in line to hear him. (How do you think I found out about this?)

Mr. Date, I appreciate your lack of shame. And I understand you were in high school and didn't have a lot of money. But would it have killed you to take 3 seconds, look at the price list and say, "I'll take package A" ?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home