Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

When French Nails Go Wrong

I was sitting on the bus, staring at the floor, when I noticed my neighbor had the most incredible case of toe fungus ever. I wondered why she would even wear open-toed shoes out in public before the infection was cleared up by massive doses of medication.

Then I realized that she had a French manicure, but instead of having the usual white tips, asked for yellow tips.

Oy. She probably thought it would be unusual and attention-getting.

Well, it worked.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

UGH

I cannot imagine that being on someone's toes.

Hideous.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Eeew...

*shudders in fear*

*and also disgust*

6:35 PM  
Blogger SonjaB said...

Ewwwwww

Ummm gross

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home