Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Mullet King

Today I saw a man with awesome hair. It was the most memorable specimen of a mullet I had ever seen. It was 80's hair band meets afro meets boy band grease mess.

It was not like those limp, weak mullets you sometimes see on guys with less ambitious hairdos. Oh no, this was a full, thick, luxurious mane of hair. It was long, teased and puffed, with a bouffant on the top.

In addition, the whole thing was slicked with hair gel.

Short Man Wearing a Suit, I applaud you. It takes a special brand of ego to walk out the door every morning with hair like that and think, "I look good."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Fabulous!!

I walk by a few people with mullets and mullet-like creatures on their heads every now and then... very frightening! Nothing as cool as your mullet man :P

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home