Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Thursday

I'm happy to say that after the recent spate of doom and gloom posts, it's been a good week.

1. I'm done with the data collection for my research project. I'm moving home to my parents' house tomorrow to write my thesis.

2. Yesterday, I got a call for a job interview scheduled in February. It's at a place where I really, really want to work, and I'm very excited. I originally applied about a year ago, when they weren't hiring many people, and now they have some funding for some new positions.

3. A friend of a friend had a pair of nearly-new jeans that didn't fit her anymore, and offered them to me. Not only did this pair of free jeans fit me perfectly (despite the fact that I have a hard time buying jeans in stores), I came home and found out they were worth $150. These are my first (and probably last) pair of designer jeans.

Woohoo!

Tomorrow I'll go back to posting funny stories.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Good luck on the job interview, hon!! I hope you get it :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

Thanks Rae!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home