Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Geek Bling

I showed my engagement ring to a senior scientist at the lab, and he said, "Wow! Follow me!"

He took me into the microscope room, where he examined the diamonds in my ring.

He was so excited by the chance to put something new under his microscope he didn't ask who I was engaged to, or when it happened. It was cute how he acted like a child during show-and-tell, and started asking other scientists into the room to "come look at this!"

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!! :)

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Aww ^^ You clearly have a boy, so may I please have this one? :P

11:09 AM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

Sorry Rae he's married. If I meet a nice Canadian geek I'll send him your way?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home