Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lassi Loves You!

I had a very long, busy week where I was running on about 5 hours of sleep each night in order to get everything accomplished. (I normally like at least 8 hours).

However, my precious few hours of sleep were interrupted by a neighbor in my apartment complex, who decided to have a very enthusiastic cell phone conversation outside my window. He was standing in the carport area and yelling, which was entirely unnecessary, given the echo effect of the location.

He was chattering in a foreign language I did not understand, except for the "Halleluuuu" sprinkled here and there.

As mad as I was, I could not help feeling it was very funny that he concluded the conversation by screaming, "Lassi love you! Lassi looooove you! Lassi loooooove youuuuuu'uuu'uuuuuuuu!" (Yes, he added in extra syllables I did not know existed).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home