Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Need to Be More Impulsive

Today, I spent several hours waffling over whether to buy a pair of $101 boots. (I have never ever spent that much on shoes, but after hours of searching for rainproof, classic, comfortable, low-heeled but good-looking leather boots I can wear everyday, I found these and they were perfect). Plus, the company offered free overnight shipping and free returns if the shoes didn't fit.

During my waffling, my size sold out.

I eventually found the same shoes on a different site for $110, plus $8 priority shipping and $7 for returns.

I was bitter and opted for the free standard shipping (7-10 business days).

I'm just saying, these better be frickin' awesome boots.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home