Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Six Things Meme

I am not fond of memes. They remind me of chain letters. However, I have been tagged by Rae at The Notice, and she is a very nice, persuasive person and I can't hurt her feelings.

Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their w
ebsite.


1. My left pinky finger is the same length as my right index toe.

2. At this moment I have 3 cases of bottled water in my bedroom because I drink water like a camel.

3. I am going to make chocolate chip cookies with orange sprinkles tomorrow night because I can't wait until Halloween.

4. I wash face towels after every use, bath towels after every other use, and hand towels weekly.

5. Everyone thinks my white laptop is a Mac, but it's a PC.

6. There is a plate of doughnuts on my nightstand, but they are not really edible.

Rules were meant to be broken. I don't want to deny anyone the pleasure of doing this meme if they choose to, so I'm not going to choose 6 and exclude all the others. =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Well, I am glad that I am lovely and persuasive, because otherwise I never would have known about your doughnuts.

I believe they are a most important point of your existence. If I had a plateful of fake doughnuts, trust me, *everyone* would know.

I might actually do halloween this year ^^ This, too, is exciting!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

Rae, I have fake doughnuts, cookies and a sandwich. I don't know why, but I love fake food.

I hope you do Halloween! It's the best time of year.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home