Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, January 24, 2008

No, Not That Kind!

My friend Karen and I were visiting her friend Adam, who lived with a big group of guys. While the three of us were sitting around chatting, one of Adam's roommates came in and yelled, "Hooters!"

Then he realized there were females present, and became mortified.

"Uh, I didn't mean you! I meant the food!" (He pointed to some take-out containers from a Hooters Restaurant).

"Yeah," he continued, "we're not that crass. It's not like we see girls and yell hooters, you know? Sorry."

He then hastily left the room with his chicken.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Hee hee, that's funny. :-) So I hear the wings are good, is that true???

2:45 PM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

I haven't tried the wings, but I get the feeling one doesn't go to Hooters for the food . . .

6:47 PM  
Blogger Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Next time you visit Adam, you should bring a bag of chili dogs with you. Once inside the door, you can call out, "Wieners!".....Or not.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home