Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, February 07, 2008

It Doesn't Help

There are two types of people: Those who love Crocs, and those who think that the plastic clogs are ugly.

I admit, I'm in the second camp and therefore subject to bias, but for the love of mac and cheese, how does one explain the travesty of black clogs with rhinestones? (Yes, I did see someone wearing a pair like that today).

Sparkly bits. On clogs.

Sorry, they're still hideous rubber shoes with giant ventilation holes, whether you attack them with a Bedazzler or not.

If you're wearing them solely for comfort reasons, why draw attention to them by blinding me with tawdry little stones?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Snark, I second your motion that Crocs are a pox ;) I think they're a Chinese plot to turn us into more of a world-wide laughing stock than we already are. Those and Wheelies.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

Do you mean those skater shoes with the little wheels in them (Heeleys?)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Yeah, those. Hate 'em. Almost as much as sandals with socks.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Crocs are a pox! They're all over LA. I hate them even more than I hate Uggs.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home