Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Damn Crafty Junk Mailers

I received a junk mail letter that I opened because I thought it was a real letter.

My name and address was hand-written in pen. There was also a real postage stamp, not a bulk rate or metered stamp.

What surprised me was that even after they got me to open the envelope, they continued their efforts.

Inside, there was a hand-written post-it note that said, "Snark, you've gotta see this! L"

It was stuck to a carefully folded newspaper clipping touting information on how to become a millionaire.

Freakin' shysters.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a shreeder. Anything with my name on it goes into the shreeder.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home