Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Scapel License

Overheard:

Idiot 1: "It's so not fair that it's so hard to get into med school!"

Idiot 2: "I know! There are probably lots of people that really want to go but can't get in because they have bad grades."

Idiot 1: "Yeah, like there are people I've met that maybe aren't that smart, but they're really caring and I think they would still make good doctors."

Idiot 2: "It's just as important to have a really nice personality. I wish those people got a chance, too."


No thank you. If you failed biology I don't want you operating on me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

That's just all kinds of scary. Thank god for entrance exams, etc.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

O.o

See? THEY are the reason why it's hard to get into med! -shudders-

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home