Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Monday, June 01, 2009

Smurfy

A peek into the type of weird conversations I have with my fiance:

Fiance: "I wonder what color a Smurf would turn if you strangled it."
Me: "Before or after it starts to rot?"
Fiance: "Before of course."
Me: "Are we assuming that it has a hemoglobin-based circulatory system?"
Fiance: "I hypothesize that Smurfs have an open circulatory system. Their round, ill-defined appendages suggest the pooling of a fluid I call 'smurfolymph' within."
Me: "In that case I don't think they'd change color until the smurfolymph began to oxidize."


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

O.o You two aren't that bright, are you? The blue smurf skin is CLEARLY the result of an opaque blue melanin-like pigment in the epidermis. Their blood is red, as proven by the colouring of their tounge, where the skin is thinner and the flesh/blood shows through more obviously.

=D

5:12 PM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

Intriguing theory. I'll have to present it to him.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home