Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scrabble Confession

I have a confession to make. I helped my sister cheat at Scrabble. She was playing against someone else online, and I was giving her vocabulary help.

One of my suggestions was ghee (Indian clarified butter). After my sister used it the other player sent her an instant message yelling, "What the hell is a GHEE?"

After she explained, she taunted him with "Ghee ghee gheeee! Mmmm, creamy points."

Today, she left him a message that said, "yum yum . . creamy victory. . OH so clarified!"

I've created a monster.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

Ha! That's awesome. Although "Creamy Victory" could be a euphamism for something a bit less G-rated than Scrabble.... ;-)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home