Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wedding Dress of Doom

Holy Crayola, when I saw this bride I thought her billowing gown looked like a nuclear mushroom cloud.

Note to brides: When you need to crawl into your limo on your stomach, and lie on the floor, your gown is TOO DAMN BIG.

And also, if you plan to use a spray-tanner, go to a professional tanning salon. Do not attack your face with a can of Instant-Oompa-Loompa. You'll look like this.

I'm afraid her wedding party isn't dressed much better either.

I've decided that the neon pink and green nuptials I blogged about before no longer constitute the tackiest wedding ever.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Snark, glad to see you survived your transition. We need you back. Your fresh voice was missed!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home