Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Monday, July 16, 2007

Google and Fear

I felt ill and decided to Google my symptoms in an attempt to understand what was wrong.

The very first search result said, "Call 911."

I began to panic because I was the only one left at work, and if I passed out there was the possibility of not being discovered until the next morning.

Then I realized the website had an an additional symptom on its list that I did not have. Also, I had an extra symptom I did not Google.

"Oh," I said. "It's just mild food poisoning. I'll be okay once every comes out again, probably in 15 minutes or so."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

That's the problem with Google and WebMD. Sometimes, there's too much information.

Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, in any case!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home