Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Monday, August 06, 2007

Going on Hiatus

Hello Readers,

I'm having an insanely busy time. I'll be back when things settle, and will talk about the things I'm doing after I finish moving, going to a job interview, studying for an oral exam, fulfilling jury duty, going to a friend's graduation party, attending a historical picnic, preparing for teacher workshops, submitting my research proposal, dealing with my whacked out roommate and the guy (who looks like a convicted felon) she chose to take her place, getting my deposit back and trying to find sleep.

I hope to accomplish all this in the span of 2 weeks.

Don't worry about me if I'm silent here and on your blogs. See you at the end of the tunnel.

Snarky

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ex-Restaurant Manager said...

Good luck! You not only have a full plate, you got a Pottery Barn full of things. Good thing you're young. Just reading all your to-do's wore me out :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Princess in Galoshes said...

And I thought I was busy!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home