Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Joyful Busdriver

My bus today was about a block away from its next stop when we saw a couple running towards the next stop, with the fellow dragging his smaller and slower girlfriend by the hand. Presumably, they were hoping to get there before the bus arrived and left.

The bus driver yelled, "I love it when people run like that! Look at them! I'm going to slow down and give them hope."

He slowed the bus down, then speeded up, the slowed down again, while laughing. "My dad make me work for my car; I'm going to make them work for this!"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ducky said...

Did they make it??

9:35 PM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

There was a crowd at the bus stop, but I didn't see them get on.

9:44 PM  
Blogger SonjaB said...

As least your busdriver enjoys his job

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great style. I want to be able to write that way.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home