Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Stalking Old Classmates

Final exams are over. I can return to my snarking and my new hobby: stalking my old high school classmates online.

I finally joined Myspace. I resisted for years, thinking it was full of stupid teenagers.

That hasn't changed.

However, half of my high school is on Myspace and now I can satisfy my curiosity about what they're up to without actually having to talk to them.

I think the novelty will wear off in a couple weeks, when I've found everyone, but for now I can search and gasp:

"Holy crap! She's pregnant! With her fourth child!"

"He's married . . . to a man."

"Oy, the years have not been kind to him."

I hope no one's thinking the same thing when they see my profile.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home