Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Google Search What?

I was curious to see what sort of Google search terms lured unsuspecting victims to my blog. Some search terms made a lot of sense because I had blogged on the same topics: "truffles disappointment," "national clandestine service," "responses to inappropriate questions," etc

Then there was "cheap women" which I realized was understandable because the 1 Man + 6 Women = Fear post contains those words, although not together.

The search term that really confused me was "ladies in stages of undress."

My first reaction was "What? I don't have any photos on this blog. I don't think I've even ever talked about naked ladies." Then I realized "various stages of undress" appears in the post about my roommate's boyfriend.

Giggle. Pervy people are stumbling onto the blog, looking for racy photos and reading "when we all wear bathrobes and such we can pretend we're civilized."

And given the phrases in this particular post I think there will be more frustrated individuals in the future.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home