Snark Scribe

Not all of us can meet people of quality

Friday, January 05, 2007

Vain or Stupid

Where I live it's rather cold right now. Despite wearing a turtle neck angora sweater and a down jacket with a fleece lining I was aware of this while waiting at the bus stop.

There was another girl at the bus stop who was shivering and also well aware of this, especially since she was wearing some thin shirts and a thin little hoodie jacket.

She was wearing pink gloves and was therefore aware of this before she left the house.

She apparently was not aware of the fact that she might have been less cold if she bothered zipping up her jacket or putting the hood over her head.

As I stood there, staring at the flapping jacket I wondered whether she was vain or stupid.

Then I realized she was both.

The jacket was too small to zip up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home